SUSTAINABLE TOURISM ENTERPRISE SUPPORT
Putting tourism on a SUSTAINABLE path.
Indalo Inclusive is the appointed Service Provider and Hosting Organisation for the ILO SCORE Programme in South Africa. Our Managing Director Rest Kanju is the Master Trainer for the Programme in Southern Africa.
SCORE supports enterprises to strengthen collaboration and communication between managers and workers to:
Boost quality and productivity.
Improve working conditions (HR, OSH etc.)
Reduce the environmental footprint.
Make enterprises more competitive in national and global markets.
Programme Modules of the Sustainable Tourism Enterprise Support
M1: WORKPLACE COOPERATION
- Unite employees around shared targets
- Involve the entire workforce in continuous improvement
M2: QUALITY -MANAGING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Identify customer needs
- Develop quality assurance culture
- Reduce defects systematically
M3: PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH CLEANER PRODUCTION
- Save costs and increase efficiency
- Systematically reduce waste and energy usage
M4: WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
- Develop Human Resources strategies for better recruitment & retention
- Motivation & develop the right people to make staff a competitive advantage
M5: SAFETY & HEALTH AT WORK;- A PLATFORM FOR PRODUCTIVITY
- Eliminate or minimise workplace health and safety risks that lead to injuries, expense and lower productivity.
International labour organization